Greetings from Oz

Greetings from Oz

Postby StephenH » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:13 am

Hi everyone, It's good to be a part of the forum. As a new member I have to confess I'll be looking for help rather than providing it. May be in time I'll know something that other members don't know! But not yet I suspect. I have purchased a Megasquirt II kit and a JimStim kit to replace the existing EFI system on a Rover V8 3500 engine I have in my 1977 MGB roadster. I believe the ECU has failed in the existing system plus many wires are cracked and there are other small issues. As recommended I have built the JimStim first but not without a few challenges on the way. I won't bore you with the details now but if and when my membership proceeds I would really like a few tips. I've looked around a little bit already as a guest and found some helpful advice. I haven't joined any online forums before (except MSGroups a day or so ago) so not only are electronics, etc, new to me but also forums. Still, I'm looking forward to being a part of the JimStim and MegaSquirt family as they say.
Cheers
Stephen
StephenH

Re: Greetings from Oz

Postby jbelanger » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:25 am

Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum!

Jean
jbelanger

Re: Greetings from Oz

Postby StephenH » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks Jean. I'll try and write up my JimStim predicament today to see if I can find out what to do next.
Stephen
StephenH

Return to Introduce yourself