howdy folks

gurov

howdy folks

Post by gurov » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Howdy, just registering here so I can pick up an IO-X... desperately running out of ADC on the ms3+ms3x, so i need something external to grab more inputs, so i can get rid of all the mess of gauges that i have.

cars i have are in the sig, bmw is going to be the next one to really get the attention, followed by the supra. the sentra is almost done, save for the mess of gauges.
2004 BMW 325XI Turbo - ms3/x- ls1 cop j&s- full seq fuel
2004 Nissan SE-R SpecV Turbo - ms3/x - QR25DE code - j&s - full seq fuel
1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo - ms3/x - full seq fuel
http://msvarchive.com

jbelanger

Re: howdy folks

Post by jbelanger » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I saw your pictures on the msextra forum. That's quite an array of gauges you've got.

Jean

gurov

Re: howdy folks

Post by gurov » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

yeah, so what i'll eventually need will be 3x io extenders, all with 4x VR for (maybe some time ? any plans ? ms3/ms2extra can take timing adjustment over CAN now due to the GPIO Megashift code, wooo) a traction control function, so the VR converters would be for ABS sensors from all 4 wheels. I would also need input for LC1 serial as all 3 cars have innovate stuffs, and whatever else cool stuff can be thrown on it, gps, rtc. i've got an LMA-3 floating around, dunno if you had any plans to support something like that, it's got some accelerometers, map sensor, egt thermocuple pickup, some pulse pickups, adcs etc via LC1 serial.

i will be stealing sensors from the gauges, as they're already installed and working well.

do i just PM you with options and go from there ?
2004 BMW 325XI Turbo - ms3/x- ls1 cop j&s- full seq fuel
2004 Nissan SE-R SpecV Turbo - ms3/x - QR25DE code - j&s - full seq fuel
1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo - ms3/x - full seq fuel
http://msvarchive.com