turbo bob

Post by turbo bob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey all,

I've been in recent contact with Jean and he has been a tremendous help!!! He provided me with some valuable information that would be useful for me to post on the forum for everyone to see, but when trying to log on apparently i've not yet created an account :) I must have been posting on the MS forums previously which made me think I already had an account to the Forum here.

I have an 88 ford turbcoupe that i've had running on MS-II v3.0 w/ msii extra firmware 2.0.1 for near 2 years and absolutely love every second of it.
I graduated with a BS in computer science but have been working at a helpdesk for 2 years with no programming practice and due to laziness loosing a lot.
I didn't build my ms, actually had a friend who helped me with it, but since i've been up and running on MS i've built a stim and have been doing some minor code changes in MT for practice.

I'll be posting threads in the stim & I/O expander sections shortly with the information Jean has helped me with

bob

jbelanger

Re: new member

Post by jbelanger » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Welcome to the forum! And I'm glad I could help :)

Jean

jbelanger

Post by jbelanger » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 pm

And thank you for taking the time to post the information I gave you in our email exchanges. That might be useful for others who have the same questions.

Jean

turbo bob

Post by turbo bob » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

no problem at all Jean

being able to read, learn and hopefully help others is the only thing that helps keep work from being so boring!